The Control Your Own Faction RPG- Pt. 2: Rebirth, Official Thread

• Hiding my forces in the top unknown system, should be completely safe there. *The wing in omicron alpha, the fighter in omicron alpha should be there shortly.* Edited by - richardson on 11/28/2004 5:09:01 PM Edited by - richardson on 11/28/2004 5:15:19 PM

Captain of the Kep Salu Trekkie and proud of it! Agiera headmanager

• The Sigmas are Samura controlled systems. You may build in there, but you do not own them. I own them. I restrict allies forces to nothin more than a cruiser. (I´m paranoid) Jacob I need my exploration results, all six of them. To My allies- I hope that we can can defeat the Freeman republic, corsairs, and Kusari, but we need to work together. Most people fear the unknown. Most people haven´t met me.

CYOF administrator. Second-in-Command of CYOF RIP Justin, I love ya man

• GB- 3,6,1,5,6,4

________________________________ A turbulent time where the fate of humankind rests in the balance. The fulcrum, the breaking point of humanity. Heros rise and fall, faster than any can track. Saviors and demons both. Who will you be? How will your story be told? Control Your Own Faction 5: The Redemption Join the revolution here!

• really? when did that happen...? oh. oops. I forgot we weren´t fighting you anymore. That was just the old agreement when you were allied with Hispania. In this case, how about we just take our share of the Omicrons. I call Theta! Edit: We´re fighting Kusari now? You sure? (If we are that´s great, I´ve been dying to get a piece of Honshu) Edited by - [ACWilde on 11/28/2004 6:07:30 PM

• Yey!!! I got 3 systems and 3 LF wings @Wilde- Omicron Theta and Gamma are owned by Bretonia. Yes we are fighting Kusari because there allied with the Corsiars. I´ll link New Beijing(Planetless) to Sigma-13 and Tibet(planetless) to New Beijing and my system with planets I´l link to Tibet and i´ll call it New Hong Kong. Most people fear the unknown. Most people haven´t met me.

• AC I told you before, I was going to ally with you, ask Gunblader I sent him a PM saying we´d help you the next day as soon as our forces could move again. See I´d deployed our heavy units 3 spaces that day in the morning we would basically be sitting ducks for my divided forces. I was soliciting funds from several people to build max out my shipyards that turn. Zoners, BHG, etc. If you look at the credits I had the BHG pay me, it translated into the exact cost of maxing out my fighter shipyards with bomber wings and that obviously isn´t the mark of someone who´s not going to war. Had you simply waited one more day which Jacob wouldn´t have even finished his calculations for those battles in probably, I´d have come down on Liberty and Bretonia´s flank with about 8 Battleships, 7 Heavy Cruisers, 13 Gunboats, 20 Bombers, 93 VHF Wings, 21 Bomber Wings, 63 LF Wings. I tried contacting you but your e-mail wasn´t working. I´m sorry that happened. If I wasn´t going to honour the treaty, I also would have logically agreed to every term Liberty and Bretonia dictated. But don´t believe me, ask Gunblader, Deathspike, and Vortical Dwarf whether I was contacting them off lancers reactor that day, telling Gunblader to wait one more day, and the other two for military assistance. As for Gunblader, I´m sorry, there was some very stressful IRL stuff I had to deal with, people have lives outside of this, and I didn´t have time to fight the two strongest houses at once.

Co-Winner of CYOF 2 in most credits per turn Judge of CYOF 3

• I thought WE were allied with Kusari.... anyways, I call New Tokyo! If we´re attacking Kusari, all forces in Sigma 13, 17, 19, and Wutai will move to Honshu. But not until the attack order is given.

• Hispania Remnant: Moving all Corsair/ Blood Dragon fleets who are deserting the Samura back to the Chugoku System to amass. (really they have no loyalty towards you and I kept our forces seperate so you know exactly how many vessels of samura origin were built.) Forces Assembled: 4 R. Battleships 1 K. Battleship 13 K. Gunboats 22 Bomber Squadrons 73 VHF Squadrons 63.5 LF Squadrons OOC: Technically Vortical Dwarf hasn´t decided to stand by me so if you are going to come after anyone come after me.

• Rheinland side with us, all of Bretonia and Liberty can be yours. Fight for honour this time, Vortical Dwarf will stand with us. Kusari, Rheinland, and my remaining forces together. Retake dresden and hamburg and everything you gave up. Forget the past now is the time to fight together. You and Samura keep your worlds. Just you know and I know, even if you wipe us out, Liberty and Bretonia can still kick your asses with everything they control. This way they won´t. Its Liberty vessels occupying native lands of Rheinland and Sigma not Hispania and Kusari vessels.

• To Wilde: We will ally with you not out of any particualar feelings of friendship, but as a matter of survival. Think of it in terms of WW2. The soviets and the US sure didn´t like each other, but they both realized the Germans (no current connotations intended) would destroy them if they didn´t work together. We can finish our war later, right now we need to work together to stay alive. As for Samura, I will have nothing do do with them and I would suggest you do the same. They have proven themselves quite capable of commiting treachery whenever it it to thier advantage. They betrayed their home house, then they turned around and did the same to you as soon as a better offer came along. Such mercenarys are without honor and have no place in civilized society.

"Shogunate of Kusari in mind but always a Blood Dragon at heart"

• I don´t know what anyone else thinks but I´m Keeping Sigma-13 I have a fleet deployed there for a reason. Samura Surrendered not mearly jumped ship and changed sides. I feel Samura should at least be held to the terms of the Rhineland Surrender Agreement. If this is agreed to by the Allies who fought alongside me in this war (Rhineland and Bretonia) then I will withdrawl my forces from Sigma-13 and expect 1/4 of your credits, H-Fuel and Metal income per turn for 4 turns. This in addition to the warships you have already transfered to Liberty Command. I may have my fleet spread out amongst the systems we and our Bretonian Allies have influence in but we are capable of redeploying a fleet the size of the one that was attacking Wutai in a single turn. and rushing it into the Sigma´s or Wutai to resume the war. Pay tribute you owe for bringing two powerful nations to war. (sorry I´m playing the greedy nation now. I´m broke on credits lol) EDIT: Jeezus VD where the hell have you been? I was looking for you prior to the invasion of Rhineland. was wondering if you were going to partake like we planned. Edited by - Sisko03 on 11/29/2004 1:49:32 AM

Requested items: One Mark V ECM unit, 1000 km of fullerene cable, one low yield nuclear warhead. Stated purpose: birthday party for foreign dignitary. --Argosy Special Operations Service requisition form, CY 9512 "Humans say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Why? Do they think there`s a shortage of bad ones?" --Karm`Luk P`an Ku, The Joy of Lucidity CY 8633

• @ VD: So we ARE attacking Kusari then? ok. Sorry, but I´m staying with Liberty + Bretonia. OFFICIAL ATTACK ORDER: ALL TROOPS IN SIGMAS 13, 17, AND 19 ARE TO PROCEED TO HONSHU AND ATTACK ALL KUSARI FIGHTERS THERE IMMEDIATELY. Liberty and Bretonia, coul

• Hey sorry but this thread is getting way to big...could you please start another thread and continue on there??? We don´t want to ruin the fun so by all means continue... make a post - continued in this thread and link it to that thread or ask a moderator to link it for you... Thanks from bp

• VD, don´t bother, AC is to cowardly, afraid of losing so he´s trying to be Bretonia and Liberties lapdog. At least we´ll go down dying with honour. bakedpotato, would it be ok if we continued this for maybe one or two more pages it looks like this RPG is winding to a halt. It might just be confusion to start another.

• Sorry, I went home for the weekend and had to fight for computer time with family and siblings. I did NOT expect you to go after the Corsairs. I do have an obligation to defend the Corsairs since I was the one who argued for them to become a legitamte house in the first place. Thanks to your attack they are back to square one and will probably go back to piracy. If you agree to a peace treaty with the Corsairs I will let bygones be bygones, otherwise I will have to fight however hopeless that may be. BTW, has anyone else noticed that all the pirate factions have stopped posting? Anyway... Turn 25 This turn I will: A. place 1 battleship and 3 VHF wings in New Tokyo, and 1 large base in Sigma 13. B. Purchase 4 battleships, 20 VHF wings, and 1 capital shipyard, C. Move all my forces to Sigma 13.

"Shogunate of Kusari in mind but always a Blood Dragon at heart"

• TO Tiryun- those ships are mine. I´ve already asked Jacob about it. You gave those to me. You can´t get them. STOP THESE FOOLISH ATTEMPTS TO REVIVE WHAT IS LOST OR THE EMPIRE WILL KICK YOUR ARSE!!!! TO Sisko- You DO NOT get Sigma-13. I never aggreed to that aggreement. I aggreed to Jacobs aggreement which was: ally yourself with uis and denounce Hispania, which i did. So the Sigmas are mine. DOn´t you have enough systems without taking someone elses. While I still remained allied with bretonia, rheinland, and Liberty, quote me on this: Take that aggrement and place it where the sun don´t shine. The Sigmas are mine. You may build whatever you want in there. The Sigmas are Samura controlled systems. Most people fear the unknown. Most people haven´t met me.

• Outcast News Network: War!: After the Freemans Republic refused point blanc to remove fighters from Omicron Alpha, The Dons have no choice but to declare full scale war against the Freemans Republic. Fighter wings from Omicron Alpha are on the hunt for the renegade wing in Omicron Alpha, now confirmed to be the Redemption Wing, the only survivors of the BHG Blitz by Liberty a few weeks back. Viva le Hispania?: Looks like the old House Hispania is back in action after being deciamated by Bretonia and Liberty. Such things can only get ugly....quickly. The Hispania: Outcast officials report that the plans for the Hispania to become a battleship have been scrapped, instead, it is being converted into a large station to protect Malta. Another Outcast Turn Income: Total: 68 metal, 33 water, 26 oxygen, 30 food, 41 H-fuel, 95 creds Remaining: 0 creds, 140 metal, 174 h-fuel, 70 food, 62 oxygen, 145 water. comes to: 208 metal, 178 water, 88 oxygen, 100 food, 215 h fuel, 95 creds Build: 4 VHF wings at Roma (Minus: 80 credits/20 Metals/12H-F/4 Oxy) Attack: Richardson´s wing in Omicron Alpha with 10 VHF wings (stats: VHF- 6 FA, 4 CA, 4 FD, 3 CD) Remaining: 15 creds, 188 metal, 178 water, 84 oxy, 100 food, 203 h fuel Before ANYBODY asks.... I had my username BEFORE the game even existed. Thank you.

• Like Bp asked, start a new thread and we will link this one to that. This one will be locked soon other wise.

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!