Crazy acceleration

• Yep, the problem is that you´ve assigned multiple engines in goods.ini. When you assign more than 1 engine, engine kill will cause your ship to accelerate until you hit max speed. You don´t need 2 engines, just assign one, and in shiparch.ini edit your max_exhaust_nozzles line to however many engines you had on it.

• @ Trail Never come across thrusters, no matter how many you put on causing this problem, it´s simply down to making sure as already stated that you only have 1 engine defined in GOODS.ini. Having said that, for an admin ship it´s not a bad idea, saves

• No, multiple Thrusters can do this too. Both of them act the same way- Max_force is being applied against the ship´s Linear_Drag, and anything less than one (in this case, it´d be 0.5) causes problems with the FL physics engine. If you want multiple Thrusters... I have a solution coming in Toolkit 1.3.

• Can Linear Drag go above 1? i changed it to 2 for one ship because i figured (common sense really) that it could be a problem with linear drag but i duno what line contributes to wards it. I copy and pasted the code to adv. thruster and edit ed nick and speed i think. meh!

• lol, i just changed encounter, not all my shots are going straight through the enemy npc ahh lol, they seem to see me hitting them (they react) but all me bullets just waive on through em