Don´t hate me for what I´m about to do.

• I know that this sounds rather drastic, but it serves a great purpose in a lot of my writing. It´s a great tool in writing, and can overcome some writer´s block or plot cornering. Kill your major character. The one that has been in the whole thing. just, make a big scene and where he would normally survive, just have him be overwhelmed and kick the bucket. I dunno if it would help, but yeah, its something that i sometimes consider when writing. and no, I dont hate you for it.

• Damn you! Damn you to the lowest depths of hell! Just kiddin´. Stuff like that happens to writers. I admit I´m a little sad to see it go, but I agree wiht Love Shark: Kill the main character. That´s what I did in Armageddon...granted it was at the end. Anyway, I do look forward to seeing your latest effort! Good luck with it! ---<i>&quot;Open the Pod Bay doors, Hal, and I´ll give you a cookie.&quot; </i>

• Okay, I am anxious to start the first chapter (more of a prologue or intro) so, until I can decide on a better name or someone gives me a good suguestion, it´ll be called Plague of Hadies. I wanted it to sound sort of like this plague came straight from hell, (sorry to spoil a little bit.) But, I expect to have the first chapter up sometime tomorrow.

__________________________ Okay, since someone who will remain nameless was offended by my last sentence, I`ve changed it. For those of you who just can`t wait, I`ve finally started a new fanfic, The Holocaust! __________________________ 4 8 15 16 23 42 Twenty bucks to whoever can tell me what the deal is with those numbers. I`ll give you a hint: They have somthing to do with a guy named Hurley. (Congrats to Taw, he was the first to get it right.)

• Errrmmmm.........Must resist urge to strangle Killa.......AHRRGGGHHHHH. Ok, mate, I´ll deal with withdrawl problems myself. Sniff. Alright, now I´m better. So. When do we get the story? Your right, I do almost hate you for it. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!! Lol, just kidding.... Maybe Ph34r d4 C/-//_/p4c4br4

• Well, although it may not be several hundred years, the stardate in Freelancer (or on the box at least) is about 1287, leading me to think that humans have been in Sirius for 1,287 years. I know the intro says 800, but that could have been when Aticas Rockford arrived, ah hell I don´t know. Anyway, I´ll just pretend that Freelancer takes place in 1287 AS, and my story will take place in 1372 AS, so it´s exactly 85 years after the events of Freelancer. I thought if it was several hundred years later, then so much would be taken away from Freelancer. By then, every ship would probably have some kind of stardrive, no need for docking rings, no more Jumpgates, etc. I wanted something that is a good time away from freelancer, but I don´t think that all that much will have changed in 85 years. Most of the ships will still be the same, hell, the Starflier has been around since 321 A.S. or something like that. Docking rings and Jumpgates are still there, and not much has changed. I´m working on the introduction as we speak. I just thought that I would get this out of the way so you´re not confused when I post the first chapter.

__________________________ Okay, since someone who will remain nameless was offended by my last sentence, I`ve changed it. For those of you who just can`t wait, I`ve finally started a new fanfic, The Holocaust! __________________________ 4 8 15 16 23 42 Twenty bucks to whoever can tell me what the deal is with those numbers. I`ll give you a hint: They have somthing to do with a guy named Hurley. (Congrats to Taw, he was the first to get it right.)