my own server

• Ok to set a mod you justa ctivate the mod in flmm and THEN start your server. To set cash go to EXE/mpnewcharacter.fl and change the cash there.. For position I never got it working.

------------------------------------- "You dont see me, you dont hear me, but you know im there." I will bild the first Galactic Empire!

• position is easy in mpnewcharicter chance sysytem = %%OMG%% and base = %%OMFG%% to for example system = omg01 base = omg01_01_base ka-done

• sgt, This should be in the server forum .. where you should find all the answers to your questions.. I will move this in a day or so (or when you see this post and reply) Harrier

[img=http://members.optusnet.com.au/~audioele/mypic121.jpg] Retreat[!][!] ---- I`m too badly messed up now[!][!]

• Hay um the %%%HOME_BACE%%%% I thout only one bace has a name like that so I can make it ST08_01_bace and it will work? (ST08 is a costom system)

------------------------------------- "You dont see me, you dont hear me, but you know im there." I will bild the first Galactic Empire!