Questions over Questions

• Ok the past 24 hours were a bit too much... lol
    Ive sent out 38.000 emails last night about TLR. 10.000 mails via the SWAT Portal and another 17.000 mails over another community about the Mod of the Year topic.
    Today i paid the price... as i have now ~430 Mails to read and answer. I am not even counting the PMs.
    *cough**cough* -> that will be a long night.

But ok.
    The first mails and pms i have read today were often about the same topics.
    "who does run TLR?"
    "what has happened in the past?"
    ... and so on.

Id like to use this thread to deal with the most important questions and issues.

Four weeks ago I have asked the previous administration if I can get lancersreactor in order to rebuild it. Long time ago - on the old lancersreactor site - I once was adminstrator when the site was in need of help (around 2006)... so i am very familar with TLR and the Lancer community in general. Unfortunatly after 2006 my influence at lancersreactor decreased so i couldnt really help this site anymore up to the point that somewhen in 2008 hostilities between the Freelancer communities started. But ok. That is history.
    We are here and have a new lancersreactor. One that cooperates with various FL communities and one that i intent to run together with those communities and with the TLR members.
    In my eyes much has been done wrong in the past. Much that has lead to problems.
    I for sure am not perfect with everything, often i am not very diplomatic... or like i would say it "i am straight forward".
    Most people can live with that ... other cant.
    What I am really good at is creating and running online communities aswell as modding games... actually the best conditions for doing my job here.

What i dont want to do is to run this community without you. You know... in the past the TLR administation (actually every TLR administation) did mainly do what they wanted with this community. The members were not asked.
    Id like to share the responsibility of running this place with the members and with the other FL communities which decided to support us.
    I am not interested to make the same mistakes as the other TLR leaders before.

This is a fresh new start for us all. The past 4 weeks were used by me to create the best possible conditions for such a re-start.
    When i think back those 4 weeks I remember when ppl from another community said that TLR is dead and that I never would be able to get this community running again. Today I am glad to see TLRs heart beating again aswell as i am glad that once more I have prove those people wrong.

Until yesterday... before you have received that mail TLRs activity has been raised by 800% compared to the times before i started my work here. I fear to do such calculations today.
    In those 4 weeks more than 520 TLR accounts have been reactivated. Just alone 310 since yesterday and with every hour more and more old accounts become active. Hundreds of new registrations were done aswell and yesterday the first step of a large PR campaign has been started.

TLR is definitly back and this time we do it right.
    Thanks for coming back and thanks for all those which offered their help.
    We get this baby walking now............ when ive finished reading my mails ^^

• naked spite ^^

Ive spent meanwhile 7 hours reading and replying mails.
    Except one mail the feedback was just overwhelming. The replies reach from congratulations over support offers till pure joy about the return of TLR. I also am very surprised about the relative small amount of mails that returned as "delivery failure". After all the years most of the emails were still valid.