Looking for an old mod

• Hello!
    I am looking for an old mod for Freelancer, and i can't remember the mod. Essentially what it did was add "updated" ships for every faction, so you would have, say, the standard Liberty Rhino, and a better version of it with lvl 10 weapons, better shields/armor/cargo bay etc; i really liked the fact that i could essentially pick whatever ship i wanted based on looks more so than performance (it was pretty annoying to feel forced to fly in Eagles). Anyway, could someone point me to where the mod might be?
    It's similar to the "border worlds upgraded" mod, only it has ships from every faction.
    Thanks for the help!

• There are hundreds of mods for Freelancer, without a name, I can't tell you where you can find it. But I suggest that you search for the mods that you would like to play in the 'Database/Mods' section of TLR.

• I took a look but i didn't find it :( I guess it's because it's probably a pretty old file...is there an archive of every file from the old website somewhere?

• I think that the full archive that was on the original TLR aswell. If you don't find it, well you can still try a new one.

• Mancer did a ship mod, with new meshes for old vanilla ships, so a rhino 2, patriot 2, valkyrie 2 etc, cant remember if they came with upgraded stats or at least if they cam with class 10 stats, but thats here in the database, other than that nothing springs to mind.

AestheticDemon

Terror Trooper #666

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...

• Hello!
    I am looking for an old mod for Freelancer, and i can't remember the mod. Essentially what it did was add "updated" ships for every faction, so you would have, say, the standard Liberty Rhino, and a better version of it with lvl 10 weapons, better shields/armor/cargo bay etc; i really liked the fact that i could essentially pick whatever ship i wanted based on looks more so than performance (it was pretty annoying to feel forced to fly in Eagles). Anyway, could someone point me to where the mod might be?
    It's similar to the "border worlds upgraded" mod, only it has ships from every faction.
    Thanks for the help!

I remember of a similar mod.
    Was it that mod where an Order Capital ship was placed in each House main system (+ Crete) and certain systems contained an Order base with nomad spawing?
    If so, someone recalls the name?