T h e S t a r p o r t

• I've been to visit the STARPORT and it's very cool - I don't know anything about its history or if there have been any issues that threatened its existence; I only know that THIS SITE can exist quite well if any previous issues are dealt with appropriately, and I think that having said that, no person, place or thing ought to make any attempt to undermine TLR. I do NOT imply that anyone has recently attempted to do so, HOWEVER, to anyone who might -- leave it be. There is a very fine and tightly knit community re-emerging here and it deserves the right to exist and speak out. The # of members vs. the # of posts is hardly a criterion by which to measure a community's worth; WE ARE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON(S). I do NOT have any real say in any of this, but, I will state emphatically that this place BELONGS amongst all things FREELANCER. Just my take,
    Lancerwarrior

"A little excitement in an otherwise dull day..."

• Not the best attitude to blame SP for a decision based on what the TLR admins have done to others (including SP).
    The poll about excluding TLR from the other FL communities was quiete clear and it better should let you think about why the other FL communities dont want any contacts to TLR anymore but decided to "ally" with each other for the greater good of FL instead.

Dont let it look like SP has any bad intentions or is doing shameful stuff against TLR. SP just did what the majority of FL communities out there asked for (based on the past issues and issues which happened at the time of that decision).

• Quote from "Aaron"

s t a r p o r t excluded TLR from their site its fair.

please dont paste any more links to that site.

Let me correct this. SP never excluded LR from their site.
    The community excluded LR from the Network community bar. These are 2 different things.
    People can spam Lancersreactor on SP the whole day, won't get removed/changed just because we got excluded from LR.

Btw, now using your own name Aaron?