Jumping without a gate/hole

• Quote from "adoxa"

I guess I could add an option to actually patch the files themselves, rather than doing it in memory. Or DIY same.

God ! thanks !

If you can tell me how to add its function to FLHook, that will be great !

• Guys, this is getting really off-topic for what I originally wanted to do.
    Anyway, I have worked out an easy way to do what I want:

• Create a copy of the beam command that is called, for example, lets say... "beamme".
    • Limit it to moving the player that called the function.

Simple, but I don't know how easy it is... I will ask for help at the Starport (Not because of personal choice, but because that is where the official FLHook Plugin forums is)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Quote from "alexcomboy"

Guys, this is getting really off-topic for what I originally wanted to do.
    Anyway, I have worked out an easy way to do what I want:

• Create a copy of the beam command that is called, for example, lets say... "beamme".
    • Limit it to moving the player that called the function.

Simple, but I don't know how easy it is... I will ask for help at the Starport (Not because of personal choice, but because that is where the official FLHook Plugin forums is)

Sorry for that spoil your topic, I'm interested in anyway to solve "Jumping without a gate/hole", so unconsciously off-topic.

• Hey, don't give up!
    Make a new topic about it!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• That's related to the USER_WARP key, which, as they say, does not work. There's also a "Teleport to?" string that would show up on the Nav Map. I'll have a closer look and see if there's anything to it.

I was maybe a little hasty in suggesting patching Freelancer. Of course, that won't work if you have the original protected exe, which is why I patch in memory. However, I might be able to go the same route as FL Hook and inject a DLL. Or since you want it for FL Hook, I'll do nothing and let them take care of it...

• well instead of that read which was not very informative why not post the code you used,just changing a key doesn't always work,as there was a lot of dead code left in the game,and this might be fun to use as a mini modification

• Yeah, and I´m still waiting for someone to get Jammers to work.

BTW: Did you know that Freelancer was intended to be a MMO in the first place?