Lancers Reactor site news and feedback request, please!

• Yep that's it -
    And don't forget:
    BARRACUDA
    KRYPTONITE
    SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALLRIGHT FOR FIGHTING (Get a little action in)
    Let's have a Knock Down DRAG OUT ROCK 'N ROLL PARTY in the STREETS
    BLACK BETTY
    BETTER NOW
    HAND of FATE
    TOYS in the ATTIC
    NO MORE NO MORE (Ain't Seen the daylight since we started this Band)

Uh boy - I'm tryin' to put together my next 'Flyin/Fitin' collection cuz although I like ALL the FL music, I also like lots of other cool stuff... Let's Rock N' Roll !!

All good.

"A little excitement in an otherwise dull day..."

• How about Kitaro for the background music :D

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• i aready downloaded them all i just take a look and yes i do like them,but for ambeit a little rock an roll hehehe,
    when u use zee space dust u need a little rock and roll :lol: hehehe
    and the song is awe and wonderment ok whats the prize

• Yellow Eagle, since you were the first to name that tune correctly you get a free bag of spacedust, your choice of mixture, and a tour of the spacedust factory accompanied by bp himself. What more could any pilot ask for :D

• Don't know if you know this but all the freelancer music is in the music section of the downloads in mp3 format, courtesy of you know who :D

• I got all the FL music in it's own folder in Docs lol - as to shrooms, peyote, and space dust - well, I for one never mix'em :lol:

• The spacedust alone is enough to blast you into the twilight zone, literally :shock:
    If you threw in some peyote you'd be seeing two of Juni, which wouldn't be so bad now that I think of it, if you topped that off with some shrooms you'd fly off the edge of the map and wind up in the unknown system never to race against Hovis again.

Good luck pilot, and may the advanced thruster be with you :ugeek:

---->>> [music]http://www.lancersreactor.org/downloads2/music/shiryu-cardamine(lsd2).mp3|loop=yes|24|290|autostart=no[/music]

• excerpt: From the log of the lollipop Taws old Freighter:

EJECT,EJECT ....Ejecting.......????........what the......darn i'm still insystem...darn it i've got to quit laying that space dust on the computer she must have thought the ship was going to blow and ejected me....again.....hope she comes back....this is the forth time this month...and were's my tea towel???......can almost see her thrusters..............well i always wanted that deep space tan..but not quit like this...:o :shock:i'm going to have to talk to BP about some new packaging for that space dust :roll: it gets out of the baggys and you can't catch those little dust bunnies that form and they just get into every thing in the ship.....And this suit that Yellow Eagle Gave me seems to be lacking some how :shock:

Yellow Eagle:I told Taw Not to just let that old freighter of his just roam around:I wonder if i could publish this log on manhhatten..hmmmm....theres some intersting stuff in here..Tawalakistanian Navy?..looks like one of his coast Guard cutters to me....and that hold full of weird bycicles is for his crack troops yes i need to publish this :mrgreen:

• Quote from "bakedpotato"

The space dust alone is enough to blast you into outer space, literally :shock:
    If you threw in some peyote you'd be seeing two of Juni, which wouldn't be so bad now that I think of it, if you topped that off with some shrooms you'd fly off the edge of the map and wind up in the unknown system never to race against Hovis again.

---->>> [music]http://www.lancersreactor.org/downloads2/music/shiryu-cardamine(lsd2).mp3|loop=yes|24|290|autostart=no[/music]

Yea but you wouldn't care you'd be laughting to hard :lol:

Now thats cool music,think i'll loop that into my ships surround sound sys for background music 8-)

• Quote from "bakedpotato"

The spacedust alone is enough to blast you into the twilight zone, literally :shock:

Hmmm - maybe I will try mixen'em :lol:
    OOOh - and I got the best experimental thruster in Sirius mounted on my SuperFerrit ;)