Old members not forgotten...

• Anyone have contact with taw, Esq, Mustang, meezookeewee, Aod, Indy11, druid, ALEK, "Tors", Wolf_Demon, Arania, gromit, Locutov, Fear Factor, Boscoe, kimk, Zeratural, Cassy, Baked Potato, and in memorial, "Warlord Bob, and Harrier"

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• Baked Potato is gone. I talked to Mental forever last night and he told me that him and Eraser left. That's how he got the site.

• BP had an illness that took him out. I talked to him once during the illness, and he wasn't doing good then.

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• Awwww. I didn't make the list of old members :cry:

I still occasionally speak with a few of those people, but for the most part, I assume they've moved on.

• Sorry about that Para, especially since you and Harrier worked together a lot.

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• *Emerges from shadows and stretches* Oh, I'm still around, as are the others mentioned in the original post. At least, I know that SOME of them are. For my part, I have simply been observing, and playing on the "Monkey Universe" server. Yes, it's true; the paranoid rabbit-horse has actually entered the world of FL MP! Scary thought, innit guv? ;) So... What's new? Try not to bury me under a deluge of detail, but I want to hear all of the good stuff :).

• *emerges from shadows after the rickety rabbit*

Finally! Some fresh air! being cooped up in a shadow-space barely the size of a rabbit's burrow isn't all fun and games.

Aye, I'm still alive, for as much as my state of being can be described as "alive" and thought I'd check in

• make a few more of these threads worshiping our legend. maybe we'll all pop back ;)

doesn't hurt to sing songs of our legendary ventures either.

goddammit. i had to make a new account just to post this. those songs had better be coming.

• don't believe that mangy flea-ridden furball, new people and children! The Glorious Islamic Peoples' Republic of Tawakalnistan is indeed alive and well, although a bit skint at the moment after an unexpected increase in the educational, transport and energy budgets due to transit tax increases from the nearby Unuited Kingdom. Nevertheless our defence forces remain at full-readiness to ward off predations by psychotic ginger-beer addicted rabbits from Hopperland, although the Wascally Wabbit, when presented with the hand of friendship by Tawakalnistan's spiritual leader (me) chose to reject it in favour of blasting down the M6 as quickly as possible to get back to his beloved rabbit-hole down under.

Para - checking of email is required, Tawakalnistan and the anti-rabbit coalition need you!

hello everybody else, all our old chums and the new ones too! (although you new people prob won't have a clue what this is about, having missed my glorious victory in the Utopian Wars, the Great Patriotic War against Rabbitry, the Hegira to New Tawakalnistan, and the Grand Jihad against Rabbitry, Birdmen, and Squirrels.)

speaking of buzzards, where's FD? oh right, I see - I can see what YOUR new flavour of the month is, you old buzzard! I've told you before, you need the Tawlux o/s, 100% stable and 100% secure, distributed in the USA by Indycorp Global Software Monopoly, Inc.

• Bah, no-one believes your tired rhetoric, you decrepit megalomaniac! They all know that the true path to enlightenment can be obtained not through dealings with the rabbit-murdering people of Tawakalnistan and their unwashed leader, but through the consumption of Ginger Beer and the Light of Truth that is offered by the Rabbit-King of Esquilaxitavia!

Hmm, no-one has responded yet. I'm crushed *sniff*. *Returns to deep shadows*

• Man, Eraser, good to see you. :D

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• Hey kids, yeh I am still close enough for the grape vine to work. I am Admin on Monkey Universe now and stayed despite the fact that the rabbit found out where I was and brought his mutated-rat-face to join. Actually, it is quite fun duelling with him in game just as we have done on forums for so many years plus, wearing a space suit the rotten smell off him is not an issue.:lol:

mac : Thanks for remembering us though. I will send "Tors" the news but he won't be replying. The doctors have him very heavily medicated and his access to the outside world is limited to the view he has though the chicken wire on his ward's window.

• Your welcome ID. And I suspect, "Tors" will eventually poke his head in to tease the rabbit a bit more. War is a hard to stop occupation :lol:

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• we hunt the Rabbit every night, on the rare occasions that he doesn't get splattered across the stars he's usually cowering in a burrow in space (Freeport 10) or running away down a jumphole. I haven't seen the bow of his spaceship yet, just his cotton tail disappearing into the distance!