Strongest enemy faction? (level, exp)

• What are the hardest ships to fight againt.(other than the aliens) Fighting lvl3 Dagger Rookies in New York is no fun. I've seen packs of lvl18 Ace Sabres in the Outcasts sectors. But are there any better?

Is this predefined? Im max level, but things in Liberty sectors still treat me like im lvl1.

• Heck, this seems like quite a useful program, thanks. Gonna try the higher paying jobs. GMGs? Best i saw were lvl15 Eagles in Omicron Beta. Anyway ive flown around the galaxy and found no higher level, short of corsairs. Sitting right now in Outcast's capital and cant decide whom to aggro. Inclining to fight Outcasts, but they have so useful allies. Scan shows Outcasts lvl18 Sabres having lvl10 graviton shields btw :eek:

• FL Hack doesn't do anything with the thruster, so I don't know why it would crash there. Could you tell me the options you've set (probably easiest to create a shortcut and copy its target) and the address where it crashes? Are you using a mod? Any other plugins?

• Strange, I've used FLHack with many different mods, never had a problem with it crashing. Most it's done is not load due to a highly modified Freelancer.exe, other than that smooth sailing.

Currently running Rebalance 3.56, SP Console (dll), leveled engines (dll), ENBSeries (dll), and FLHack with no problems so far.

[center]Now playing TIE Universe 9.1 campaign

-Proudly flying since 2003-

[/center]

• Sure. "Sector letter first" option causes that one here. Works ok w/o.
    works: flhack.exe upjoCh
    crashes: flhack.exe uepjoCh

can do everything, but game closes instantly when entering cruise speed(sorry was wrong earlier), that is pressing the GoTo button. No error message. Version is vanilla freelancer patched to 1.1, patched to 1.4. Gamescreen shows 1.0. No mods.

Camping right now near Tau37 gate in Omicron Alpha, killing Outcasts, then going to Malta to resupply. Funny. Although they slowly are starting to dislike me. +800k loot, -20k bribing cost. (forgot to buy 5th and 6th Kraken, daaamn)

• Strange, those options work fine for me (1.1, JFLP, numerous plugins, no mod). Is it the button in particular, or does it happen with the key? What about the Cruise buttons (both Freeflight and Goto), or key? A particular target selected, or any target? What about the rollover text, that show up okay (which is where you'd expect sector first to crash)? I'm going to add a few more options, soon, so it'd be nice to get this sorted, too.

• Sorry for the delay, cba to start Freelancer. Battlecruiser Millennium got me.

-Is it the button in particular, or does it happen with the key?
    I dont understand, but Both (goto and bound cruise key)

-What about the Cruise buttons (both Freeflight and Goto), or key?
    Both, that is i cant select the CruiseGoTo one as it shuts down before that.

A particular target selected, or any target?
    with or w/o selected target shuts down.

rollover text, that show up okay (which is where you'd expect sector first to crash)?
    i dont understand.

No matter what the game just shuts itself down. Id suspect a wrong applied patch maybe. Why does it says 1.0, if i patched with both 1.1 and 1.4. I did a search on that matter and it appears im not the only one with this problem. Dunno if it matters.

If it helps, Frelancer also crashes on start if clicked on "apply" in flhack, this time with an error message:

AppName: freelancer.exe AppVer: 1.0.1223.11 ModName: ~df394b.tmp
    ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0004d8a0

• Quote from "Killa17"

Strange, I've used FLHack with many different mods, never had a problem with it crashing. Most it's done is not load due to a highly modified Freelancer.exe, other than that smooth sailing.

Currently running Rebalance 3.56, SP Console (dll), leveled engines (dll), ENBSeries (dll), and FLHack with no problems so far.

As I take it from your signature, you're also engaging in CF 1.81(last update of the dl on swat 25.01.10).

Have you ever tried FLHack with Crossfire ?

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything. The FUULL catastrophy !

• ModName: ~df394b.tmp

That is weird. Could you send me your freelancer.exe and common.dll? (In a zip or whatever, please; address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jadoxa@yahoo.com.au">jadoxa@yahoo.com.au</a><!-- e -->.)

Rollover text is what shows up when the cursor is on an object. For example, the sun in New York shows "Medium White/New York System, Sector E5".

1.4 is the version of the unofficial patch; 1.1 doesn't change freelancer.exe. As far as FL Hack is concerned, it's not used; mods make use of it so client and server match.

• Uploaded the files to megaupload if thats ok:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KU8DONC7

Rollover text is what shows up when the cursor is on an object.

ok this is what i have done:
    1. started game with J:\flhack\flhack.exe uewpjoCh
    2. Orbit, entered mouseflight mode
    3. targeted gate(description text showed)
    4. exited mouseflight mode(rollover text showed)
    5. clicked the cruise subbutton under the freeflight button
    6. immediate game shutdown

flhack and freelancer are in different folders if that matters...