Attention Stinger

• Meiyo_Chie We´re working on it. Right now we took Elite off-line until we can better handle situations like this. I feel for you in regards to your server, and a solution is coming. I was presented with a list of "demands" from someone (w

• This might be weird - but haven´t you guys linked up?? As in your the two of the ´big 3´ (seattle based, Elite and calgary) - there may be more - but i don´t hear of any others more than the frequency i hear these names. It might be strange, but for persistent troublemakers When you log there IP - forward it to the other admins as soon as poss , so you can continue to ban them before they strike yours..or do you do this already / think that this isn´t fair? If they were banned once - then fair enough - but several times?? Surely a cross board ban from several of the most popular servers would disuade all but the most destructively minded people from trying again! Just a thought...... Chips p.s - i meant this like Jolt does it. If you can´t provide an explanation then banned from several?

• <font size=1 face="trebuchet ms"><BLOCKQUOTE><hr size=1 noshade>a cross board ban from several of the most popular servers <hr size=1 noshade></BLOCKQUOTE></font><font face=´trebuchet ms, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica´ size=2>. Now that would get me banned from seattle *scary face* I have to give my thumbs up to all of you, even stinger (that was on my clan KOS list for quite a few time), this is completely cheap, ridiculous... its only a game..and now ppl do terrorism on servers and make demands?! Its just a game... My 2 cents

• <font size=1 face="trebuchet ms"><BLOCKQUOTE><hr size=1 noshade>But I for one enjoy playing Freelancer exactly as it was designed in out of the box condition and I feel if we asked the MP community much more than half would agree <hr size=1 noshade></BLOCKQUOTE></font><font face=´trebuchet ms, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica´ size=2> I agree Stinger =). JF_Crude Proud member of the Jade Falcons Alizao! I shall avenge you. Bretonians must die! Edited by - DeaconCrude on 18-08-2003 18:18:46 Edited by - DeaconCrude on 18-08-2003 18:19:05 Edited by - DeaconCrude on 18-08-2003 18:19:16

JF_Crude Proud member of the Jade Falcons Alizao! I shall avenge you. Bretonians must die!

• Hi all, Concur with major banning across all servers, Re: my Calagary 24/7 post. Again in another post, as I say, if you are asked a question then be polite and invite a scan if you have nothing to hide. In my Cps worth if they argue or try any other tactic, ban. period. This will stop em, nuke em till they glow and feed the remains to the depths.

• Awed and Inspired. Finally some decnecy. Cross-server bannin by IP of losers who try to kill the server. Also, have played/still play occasionally on 24/7 Seattle. Lovin it there, but Browclopsia is home. See you later! Hail Ceasar! Leader of the Free Peoples of the Holy Roman Empire.

Victory, a true victory is not merely crushing your enemy, pounding it into submission. No, my friend, true victory comes after the battle, when your enemy is convinced that they were wrong to oppose you in the first place.