Homepage

• I´ve always had my homepage set to my ISP and I have no idea why. I never ever read what´s on it, but for some reason I feel more comfortable with it. I think it might be a connectivity thing, y´know if I can connect to their network but I can´t hit any external sights, I know it´s their problem and not mine.

• Google, just about the best search engine out there.

---------------------------------------- I am the signature virus! Copy me into your signature so that I can take over the world! Moohahahee! [img=http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/dance2.gif][img=http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/dance2.gif][

• uk.yahoo.com Its got everything I need....I get the news headlines every time I open a browser (on average, every 5 minutes ALL day), a good search engine and I can check my XML feeds with a single click.

• @Ajim, I don´t think you need to do any registry editing. MSCONFIG your startup executables. It usually is an exe file that´s something like t***.exe. Just disable it from starting gup in MSCONFIG. Then reboot and THEN re-set your homepage to what

• <font size=1 face="trebuchet ms"><BLOCKQUOTE><hr size=1 noshade> don´t think you need to do any registry editing. MSCONFIG your startup executables. It usually is an exe file that´s something like t***.exe. <hr size=1 noshade></BLOCKQUOTE></font><font face=´trebuchet ms, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica´ size=2> if only it was that simple.. usually it just reset the regs and reapply the msconfigs.. and im very sure its because the file is already inside this pc.. damm.. argh i´m never gonna get paid, Goodbye a million credits

• My homepage? Well that´s none other than about:blank of course. The best homepage in the world IMHO. People have it all wrong these days, instead of discriminating and hating others for being black or ugly, we should practise fairness and hate every living thing equally.

• lol, iam trying to get mine to work. cant figer out how to get the guest book to work properly and also the site feedback. but its on freewebs.com, site there sucks i think. no offince.