Opinion on Sunslayer Torpedo

• they only do something like 5k shield damage (if you get a direct hit) and the higher level shields are 8-9k iirc so 1 torp probably wont do it emp missles then the torp?

• The torps are also quite slow. You´d have to take him by surprise. Now maybe if he was charging straight at you and you let loose a couple of torps ... but the he might be able to blow them up with gunfire before they hit him. If you were both close enough, the blasts might take out the two of you! Jose Chavez: "Trent! It´s good to see my kind of scum."

• Okay, you have to be relitevaly good to do this. Engage him in combat, get his shields down, once they are boost away from the battle, he should follow you to get in a good hit. Once he does, it will be his last mistake. Kill your engine, spin around and launch sunslayers right at him, followed by a barrage of missles and lasers. He´ll be shocked and will be going toward them at full speed, making it almost impossible for him to dodge, unless he´s really good. Warning: Make sure he has no more shield batteries.

• Sunlsayers are good and bad. Using the right attack they can be deadly but in the wrong hands they will kill you more often then the target, plus are easily countered making them explode in your face and leaving you with little or no shield. I personally won´t use sunslayers but starkillers as there´s a good chance of you hitting your own torpedo, plus if the target is a missle user the they will know how to counter them using them to badly damage you if not killing you. So if you want to kill him put a bounty on him, in the end its cheaper and you not likely to kill you self.

• Starkillers are much safer and less expensive. If sheilds are down a starkiller will do major damage and the sunslayer should kill. But sheilds have to be down and the blast radius is big on the sunslayer so you could kill your self. Plus with torps you have to be going head to head or you will never get them. I know because I became a bit of an expert with torps my average launch to kill was 3 kills for every 5 torps used. I only killed on the first pass when both sides are charging towards each other and launched the torp almost on top of him. Bad for your sheilds worse form him. ;-) I am cold, I am fear, those who know me hate me, I am DEATH!

I am cold, I am fear, those who know me hate me, I am DEATH!