Aah, more ways for us to laugh at Halo and Metal Gear Solid.

• OMG! Hilariously random!

________________________________ A turbulent time where the fate of humankind rests in the balance. The fulcrum, the breaking point of humanity. Heros rise and fall, faster than any can track. Saviors and demons both. Who will you be? How will your story be told? Control Your Own Faction 5: The Redemption Join the revolution here!

• Marine: Hey sarge, why are we listening to this old stuff anyway? Sarg. Johnson: Watch your mouth son, this stuff is your history. It´s to remind you what you´re fighting to protect. Marine: But sir, it´s the Spice Girls, we use them for psychlogical warfare. <i>If you wanna be my lover...... bla bla bla.....more bla bla bla.... ´cus that´s the way it is. </i> Master Cheif: Whew, it´s finally over. Thank God, now I can finally take this helmet off. Cortana: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!1!1one Master Chief: Okay okay, I´ll put it back on. __________________________ And for those of you who just can´t wait, I´ve finally started The Holocaust! __________________________ 4 8 15 16 23 42 Twenty bucks to whoever can tell me what the deal is with those numbers. I´ll give you a hint: They have somthing to do with a guy named Hurley.

__________________________ Okay, since someone who will remain nameless was offended by my last sentence, I`ve changed it. For those of you who just can`t wait, I`ve finally started a new fanfic, The Holocaust! __________________________ 4 8 15 16 23 42 Twenty bucks to whoever can tell me what the deal is with those numbers. I`ll give you a hint: They have somthing to do with a guy named Hurley. (Congrats to Taw, he was the first to get it right.)

• Well, he said he was making a second one, but not to expect it anytime soon. I guess this was made in November of last year, so it is pretty old. They also have several Metal Gear Solid ones there. My favorites are Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 and 1.2.

__________________________ Okay, since someone who will remain nameless was offended by my last sentence, I`ve changed it. For those of you who just can`t wait, I`ve finally started a new fanfic, The Holocaust! __________________________ 4 8 15 16 23 42 Twenty bucks to whoever can tell me what the deal is with those numbers. I`ll give you a hint: They have somthing to do with a guy named Hurley. (Congrats to Taw, he was the first to get it right.)

• Guys, I added the Metal Gear ones to the first post.