• I´d love to say that someone didn´t read the description...but there are 51 bids (as of my post) I guess 51 people didn´t read the description...or 2 people didn´t, and they really want that box...

• This is an old trick. I remember a lot of people did it with "X-box box" because it´s even less obvious. I remember one furious guy who gave negative feedback and complained that he only got a box. Rofl. Funny that people still fall for it.

• I wonder if I could get eighty bucks for my perfect condition Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow case. If that works, then hell, I´m getting an Xbox and getting my PS2 fixed. Mike , I know you got part of my sig right, but still, NO COOKIE FOR MIKE! Edited by - Killa on 10/9/2005 7:12:40 PM

__________________________ Okay, since someone who will remain nameless was offended by my last sentence, I`ve changed it. For those of you who just can`t wait, I`ve finally started a new fanfic, The Holocaust! __________________________ 4 8 15 16 23 42 Twenty bucks to whoever can tell me what the deal is with those numbers. I`ll give you a hint: They have somthing to do with a guy named Hurley. (Congrats to Taw, he was the first to get it right.)