Objects Spawned by Weapons

• ehhhhhh i suppose.. well i really dont know, i dont think so, never even thought of that, you would change: [Munition nickname = missile01_mark01_ammo explosion_arch = missile01_mark01_explosion loot_appearance = ammo_crate units_per_container = 10 hp_type = hp_gun requires_ammo = true hit_pts = 2 one_shot_sound = fire_missile_regular detonation_dist = 4 lifetime = 13.750000 Motor = missile01_mark01_motor force_gun_ori = false const_effect = li_missile02_drive HP_trail_parent = HPExhaust seeker = LOCK time_to_lock = 0 seeker_range = 1000 seeker_fov_deg = 35 max_angular_velocity = 2.903330 DA_archetype = equipmentmodelsweaponsli_rad_missile.3db material_library = equipmentmodelsli_equip.mat ids_name = 265147 ids_info = 266147 mass = 1 volume = 0.000000 would you not...? sounds intresting

• The major problem with this idea, its a Cheat. If you can set to spawn nano´s, you could spawn Cardimin or diamonds. I think it was done at one time in the past and created bad problems on servers. Edited by - Finalday on 10/11/2005 7:16:20 PM

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• well mitigating that is the fact Ioncross can detect illegal equipment - so all you could spawn are legit objects,which would be fine for spoiling your own fun but probably wouldn´t affect anyone elses experience

• It´s theoretically possible to spawn an object, but actually getting it to do anything is another story. And like Cold was mentioning - it likely wouldn´t even appear to other people in multiplayer.

• Trail, even hinting at how to get around the basic servers anti cheat is not going to be tolerated. If everyone started doing this, the whole game would be pointless to play and ruined by stupid behaviour. As for the gun firing out nano bots - fraid not. As for any other method of cheating to get something without buying it on a base, this will answer the stance towards that. *Click*