IONCROSS and Rebalance 3.56 RC4

• I have downloaded the latest IONCROSS Freelancer Server Operator, but I have not idea how to use it, I could not find any tutorials on the program.

When the program is running the server all the tabs on the IONCROSS operator is greyed out, and I can't change any options before it starts up (I had it run automatically because I have a server that has been dedicated to running it) nor can I view any players (myself primarily) while running tests to make sure its operational. I had to reinstall IONCROSS in order to change any options or do anything else for that matter.

Is there any way I can view through the tabs on the program while the server is running? Or does it have to be off in order to do anything?

If there IS a tutorial, I'd be most appreciative if someone could post it.

I am using the Freelancer Rebalance Mod 3.56 RC4 for my server.

Playing Characters:
    SA_RASANN, SA_Explorer_RASANN, SA_Fighter_RASANN, SA_Store_RASANN

• well, since we're still on the topic of IONCROSS -

I have the character editor from them, and I put in the Gamedata files for the Rebalance mod into it, but I get a runtime error:

Run-time error '5'
    Invalid procedure call or argument

I got the latest VB6 runtimes and installed them but I keep getting this error :/
    Is there some sort of fix or is there a better SP savegame editor? I've looked around but did not find any that worked so far :/
    Thnx

Playing Characters:
    SA_RASANN, SA_Explorer_RASANN, SA_Fighter_RASANN, SA_Store_RASANN