Project Giveaway

• After long time I haven't moved on with my mod, I decided to stop working on it.

I've got a lot of files and features done, and it would be a waste deleting it, so I thought that maybe one of the beginning modders would like to have the files as a basis to start from. First one who applies will get also the testing mod and the WIP models, second one will only get the testing mod.

As in for the Continuum, if you need a hand I'm free of duty now.

• I'm sorry to hear about this decision, PB. I saw the progress that you made in FL:TK, by your Forum's Gallery. It is very sad to see for me a mod project fall down. If you are willing to join us, you must be motivated. We are not planning to give up on this project, no matter what.

The current positions up for the grab are various, we have a lot of untextured models. System editing and the retexture project is handled by me, Sethernis manages the .ale effects, lore writing is managed by our team. Anyway, in short:

- Texturing (we have a problem with this, and this has became a serious issue)
    - Modelling (we are looking for ship designers, and wreck designers)

Others jobs come when we'll see what needs to be done.

• Its been like this with my last few attempts to create a mod, there always comes a time when I'm out of inspiration and thats it.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my modeling is very primitive. I also have no idea about creating textures, but I'm really good with UVM assigning if thats what you need. I can also give you some ideas like I already did before.

Anyway, I'm not done with Freelancer. The game owns me 6 years of modding experience :D
    I'm gonna work on my mini-mod series "Freelancer Stories" which includes in it different storyline missions, basing on the vanilla mostly. (for example: the same storyline from the Rheinland perspective).

So nobody wants the files?

• This really flatters me OP :love:

I'm uploading the files with the WIPs. Just to inform you, I took out the systems because they were buggy. If you want them I can give them to you privately.
    Oh, and I forgot to delete FLE's useless ID strings DLL out of it. If you don't want the systems, just delete it.

• Feel free to send the system files and the mod archive to me aswell, I do not plan to use content from it nor to distribute it. I'm just going to give it a look and try.