new ship doesn't display correctly after launching from base

• ok, so my new model looks fine in hardpoint editor, it looks fine at the planet's ship and equipment dealers, but when I launch to space I am flying a black wireframe blob.

A zip file of the cmp, mat and sur files is attached.

This is my first custom ship. I actually created this years ago, and just found it on a backup drive. It's so close to finished i would be nice to get it working and make it available to the community.

thanks

• Your models wireframe seems extremely detailed. I don't know if Freelancer has a poly limit, but maybe it runs into a rendering problem here

• Very strange that you don't see the textures in hardcmp. I load it into HardCMP and see them. The texture is just a shiny chrome look, no markings except on the undercarriage.

I linked my .cmp to a new entry in shiparch, new package in goods etc. I see the ship fine on the planet, before I launch. It looks beautiful.

After I launch I see a solid black prism, with white lines around the edges. The object is pretty small, just enough to house the engines. I can fly it normally, use all mounts, like thrusters, mines, CM, all weapons fire.

I used UTF editor to compare my cmp and mat files to some that work and there are no obvious differences. I'm out of ideas for things to try.