What mod is this?

• Hey guys...

Haven't played freelancer in a long time. Decided to drag it out of the box and install it on my new computer. I took this screenshot back in the day, and I'm wondering what mod gives you the two ships shown here? (The ship on the right is the player, the ship on the left is that police lady's ship) Thanks!

• that is some kind of evolution mod
    ships there u see is cossak version

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flguild.biz">http://www.flguild.biz</a><!-- m -->

FLGuild is featuring all ships from Evolution series and more. so thos two ships (but 50more) you can for sure find in
    Guild-Evolutions mod

• I downloaded the mod found at that link and it works, but I wasn't able to find either of those two ships in it.

I remember using Ioncross character editor to give myself the ship on the right early on in the singleplayer story, but I don't really remember that it was part of a larger mod? In any case I wasn't able to find these ships on the Ioncross ship list..

They could be, but they look pretty out of place to be something you'd find in a large freelancer mod.

Any other ideas?

• they are in te0x systems, romanov house
    you have two version one with black colour and red star (cossak version)
    and romanov navy version with camuflage output

navy version u can buy in base new moscow, other in cossak base in ural system

• those are firebase ships look for the firebase mod inside the download section. they are used in the epsilon mod, frontier space, and other mods i even tried to use them but they are buggy unless hard coded.

• Thanks, that mod rings familiar... that's definitely it.

But now, I don't know how to use the character editor to give myself any of those modded ships.

I don't remember ever having to do anything beyond activating the mod in FLMM and then picking the ship off the list in the character editor. Is there some extra, weird step I'm forgetting about? I'm looking into this and it seems like I have to know the hash codes for the individual ships and add them to Ioncross's GAMEDATA files. :?:

• Uhhh...

I remember going through the entire singleplayer story with those ships. I don't think it'll make me crash out.

How do I go about getting the hash codes for those ships?

• They are also in discovery mod and also rebalance mod i think but not sure

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)

• playing online has much more advantages
    you can fly more then one ship at time,
    you can create infinite number of different ships
    you can interact with other ppl
    missions are much harder
    you can create economy plan, you can explore, and trade in peace of npcs ...
    so
    i woud without debut advise play on public server insted of singleplayer

• Yeah, the ships are on Discovery as well. They're the Slipstream and the Raven's Claw. I don't know about the background though. That looks like it's from another mod that has the same ships.

• No, the background is stock freelancer. There's a mission where Trent and Juni escape from an exploding underground lab.

So how the heck do you find a ship (or anything's) hash code and nickname so that it can be used with the character editor?

• You're making me more confused. :/

I found shiparch.ini but it's filled with a ton of crap.

For example
    [Ship] <---I assume this is the declaration that the file is starting to talk about a ship.
    ids_name = 237007 <------- I assume this is the entire ship, br_elite's, hash code.
    ids_info = 66505
    ids_info1 = 66506
    ids_info2 = 66608
    ids_info3 = 66507
    ship_class = 1
    nickname = br_elite <---I assume this is the ship's nickname.

I played through the game once and bought the ship I was looking for. Then I saved my game and opened the save file in the character editor. Where normally it would say what type of ship I was flying and allow me to change it, the field is blank and the dropdown list no longer works.
    When I click on "File Load Errors" The first one comes up pertains to the ship:

Unable to find ship [2367704586], was it added to GAMEDATA_ships.txt?

And then it has similar error messages for all the other non-stock equipment I added to the ship ingame.

But these numbers are all 10 digits long, and all the hash code numbers in the shiparch.ini seem to be 5 or six digits long. This leads me to believe need to look for the information on modded ships somewhere else. Where do I look to find this info?

• yes long digit number is hashcode
    u can use hashcode generator... search in downloads
    or
    you can sell ship in some base where its easy to get it from start
    for instance on manhetten base
    replace some of existing ships with ship u like
    u can do that in market_ships.ini
    instead of selling default ships in li01_01_base, put there shipNICK of ship u want to sell, just dont change starflier, but chage some other one, then buy ship on start

• They are featured in alot of mods -- I am currently flying Frontier Space 1.75 and they are featured with the frontier police

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)

• Were can i download that mod ,have seen preveiws and it looks awesome,tried to down load ,just get a can't connect to server apache so an so.

Yellow Eagle