Best Game Ever!

• Quote from "iceman"

too late on the laptop,only reason i have a laptop cause i was never home [truck driver ] since i dont drive long distance anymore,really cant justify having a laptop , destop is outdated cant expand it anymore.....btw what is a gma?? i'll check the vid in a few

A GMA is a graphics media accelerator by intel, generally, its intel's GPU's and they dont have any gaming power at all, it can only run older games and its mostly in laptops, and a few in desktops, they only are 64 mb!
    Plus, you can't improve performance with them at all

• nope no intel laptop,amd laptop,figures gma would be with intel lol,im in a no-intel fly zone lol,i have a nvidia geforce go 6150 287 mb shared,tv tuner blaah blah blah etc amd processor x-2 tl-56 i think or the next one up,only 1 prob with the system board i couldnt boot anymore,hp fixed it for free no out of pocket expense

• Quote from "iceman"

nope no intel laptop,amd laptop,figures gma would be with intel lol,im in a no-intel fly zone lol,i have a nvidia geforce go 6150 287 mb shared,tv tuner blaah blah blah etc amd processor x-2 tl-56 i think or the next one up,only 1 prob with the system board i couldnt boot anymore,hp fixed it for free no out of pocket expense

Hey did you get your MP stuff all set?

"A little excitement in an otherwise dull day..."

• working on it m8,dl the latest version 18 i thinking it didnt dl right no info cards on some item powerplant generator etc,i put a post in general discussions

• Quote from "iceman"

nope no intel laptop,amd laptop,figures gma would be with intel lol,im in a no-intel fly zone lol,i have a nvidia geforce go 6150 287 mb shared,tv tuner blaah blah blah etc amd processor x-2 tl-56 i think or the next one up,only 1 prob with the system board i couldnt boot anymore,hp fixed it for free no out of pocket expense

Well, what can you run on it?
    I'm annoyed as i wanted to play crysis on my laptop but i didnt know what a GMA was :evil:
    oh, and on my friends computer i played crysis and played "Break down the house" and blew up houses with tanks, it wuz fun :mrgreen:

• pretty much anything from madden to space games such as fl,madden is 2gb game huge file no problems to run it unlike fl,eversince ms pulled the plug on fl servers,and the more dreaded vista os,since fl was orginally written for xp os,next pc will be going back to desktop looking into amd phenom quad core 1tb hard drive 8 gb memory relatively cheap 1,400 ish$

• The best games to me: Sins of a Solar Empire, GTA San Andreas (better on multiplayer ;) ), FREELANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (gets very boring after a while and very repetitive), Guitar Hero (it rocks, lol), and (this may sound shocking) The Sims 2/3. I'm generally a gamer, so I know a lot of good new games (don't know much of the games you guys are talking about,

Quote from "killer bee"

I just broke out Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield.

• Since already is a realease of a new and improoved Space MMP game.
    Feels like freelancer, plays like freelancer, has same huge addings as EVE online....
    I give you the ultimate Spce simulation game ever :P

......JumpGate Evolutions.........

BUT

Since its only released on 26/06/2009 in North America, well Europe will need to wait till they decide a release date.
    :( :( :(
    IMO on the looks of the beta and screenshots + teaser, it will be a fantastic game aldho you need to play for, but then again ppl play for Wow and others aswel ;)

regards