Why do you think the best missions are on Malta & Crete

• *Done*

_______________________________________________________ The Lancersreactor: where the screenshots are never blurry, and the spammers get publically kicked around. Wizard Moderator for The Lancers Reactor E-mail: vinnebin@gmail.com MSN: check my profile Click here for the FAQ. The forum search function is right here. [img=http://www.lancersreactor.org/t/i/lan_butt.gif]

• The best missions are on Malta and Crete because that´s where the hardest enemies are. It makes sense: Leaving aside the whole Rheinland>Kusari>Bretonia>Liberty hierarchy, the further you go outside of colonised space, the tougher the pirates become, because you´re closer to their big bases. In addition, there are more hazards in the Edge Worlds than in the Houses, so you need a tougher ship to survive those. (Think Omega 11 and 41). So if the pirates have better ships, it follows that the factions warring with them in the edge worlds (GMG and BHG) have good ships as well to compete with them. Thus the missions are harder and have higher payouts. Think about it - blowing up 6 Pirahnas is a lot easier than taking down 6 Hammerheads.

• A little clarification. Edge Worlds: Omicron Theta Tau-31 Omega-41 Border Worlds All other Taus and Omegas Outcasts Systems: Omicron Alpha Omicron Beta Corsairs Systems: Omicron Gamma Independent Worlds Magellan Cortez Kepler Galileo Hudson Bering EVERYONE gets these confused. so heres some clarification

• sorry, edge worlds: tau-37, omega-41, and omicron systems border worlds: omega-3, omega-5, omega-7, omega-11, sigma-13, sigma-17, sigma-19, tau-23, tau-27, tau-29, and tau-31. back on topic, the best missions are in the omicrons because it´s where the best ships are, or what darkstone said. strafe!

• It´s because of the main (illegal) trade industries of the 2 factions... For the outcasts it´s cardamine... for the corsairs it´s artifacts... not to mention all the other stuff they probably pull in from tradelane ambushes and the like... which gives them more money... plus the mission difficulty... and voila ther is your fair payment... even pirates pay their people well LOL Omicron Explorer

• can someone tell me how much exactly they pay u, in rhineland hoghest go to about 26000...how much is it of the border worlds? triangular sandwichs taste better than square ones

• Pffft YOu can easily get missions giving 250,000 Credits plus ---------------------------------------- One swift knee in the happy sacks an hell go down like anyone else! Member of [Outcasts on Asgard DakkaDakkaDakka all night long

---------------------------------------- One swift knee in the happy sacks an hell go down like anyone else! Member of [Outcasts] on Asgard DakkaDakkaDakka all night long

• Nah, I´ve seen a job for like 310,000 credits on Crete once while jaunting multiplayer and that was was an <i>un-modded </i> game. Hmmm yeah I took it with a mate....Foolish Bounty Hunters...when will they ever learn <b>NOT </b> to put their large space stations right next to Kahlmera &quot;I don´t see any god up here&quot; --Yuri Gagarin when he first reached earth´s orbit

_____________________________ [img=C:My DocumentsMy PicturesFreelancerShotssiggyupdate2.jpg]

• The official FL guide shall bring order to this chaos (looks up chart). According to this book (which does have several flaws), the highest difficulty mission in SP is 39 on malta and crete, which pulls in up to 146,000 credits. In MP, the payroll is as high as 247,000, although with the high end weaponry you blow off your enemies as scrap, your total profit will be higher. --- VH16 I am Nobody; Nobody is Perfect; Therefore, I am Perfect

• If you read news in Crete and talk to ppl you will find that BH presense in the system is not a real threat for the corsairs and since &quot;police in bretonia is loughable&quot; its a bit strange that the highest paying missions for them are not those in O-5 (against red hessians) Same for the outcasts, BH are not anything close to big for them (speaking in the bar on Malta will reveal you their uber planetary defence system) so its strange too that missions against GMG (much more challenging ships/guns/pilots plus radiation and asteroids) are not paying more

• Maybe so, but perhaps they are more anxious to remove the threat from their doorstep, however minor, before moving onto larger threats further away? _____________________________ &quot;If it aint on fire, you haven´t shot it up bad enough yet&quot; - my old teacher on Planet Housten. <A href=´http://www.bounty-hunter-itac.tk´ Target=_Blank>The Bounty Hunter Intelligence and Tactical Computer System</a>

`I wish I could flyyyy... hey look, I can[!] Woo hoo for Freelancer[!]`

• Well I just did a 250k mission for the BH Guild against Corsairs out of Freeport 9... I dunno, if I were a Corsair with a flying brick for a ship I´d probably live in mortal fear of Hammerheads.

• I HEAR that... but even tho they call Hammerbutts VHFs, they only have as much power as, o, a Banshee or something so, not really EVEN IF they r flying space cows, they have better power than Hbutts, so Id fear the Corsairs I EAT ROOKIES FOR BREAKFAST IN MY TITAN! &quot;You tag ´em, we frag ´em.&quot;-Jules Gonzalez, Mech Warrior 4 Let´s give the Corsairs a big hand for making the best ships in Sirius! &quot;Now how do we turn this Tinker Toy into a weapon?&quot;-Casper Orillion, The Order, Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor THE GATEWAY TO HELL IS OPEN: PUSH ´EM THROUGH &quot;And so I says, answer THAT and stay fashionable!&quot;-Wraith Pilot, StarCraft &quot;See? These Zerg ain´t so tough! They bleed like everyone else!&quot;-Marine, StarCraft &quot;He has come to disect our internal organs and feed them to the minions of Hades!&quot;-Ed, from Ed, Edd, and Eddy

You tag `em, we frag `em.-Jules Gonzalez, Mech Warrior 4 "And so I says, answer THAT and stay fashionable!"-Wraith Pilot, StarCraft

• A Hammerhead can outmanoeuvre pretty much anything, with the exception of maybe the Eagle, and the light fighters. Corsair Titans might have more power, but that´s not much use for anything if you´ve got a HH on your tail and can´t shake ´em. _____________________________ &quot;If it aint on fire, you haven´t shot it up bad enough yet&quot; - my old teacher on Planet Housten. <A href=´http://www.bounty-hunter-itac.tk´ Target=_Blank>The Bounty Hunter Intelligence and Tactical Computer System</a>

`I wish I could flyyyy... hey look, I can[!] Woo hoo for Freelancer[!]`

• well, if you have a Salamanca turret, u can shake em, so, but yea I prefer a more manuverable ship in multiplayer I EAT ROOKIES FOR BREAKFAST IN MY TITAN! &quot;You tag ´em, we frag ´em.&quot;-Jules Gonzalez, Mech Warrior 4 Let´s give the Corsairs a big hand for making the best ships in Sirius! &quot;Now how do we turn this Tinker Toy into a weapon?&quot;-Casper Orillion, The Order, Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor THE GATEWAY TO HELL IS OPEN: PUSH ´EM THROUGH &quot;And so I says, answer THAT and stay fashionable!&quot;-Wraith Pilot, StarCraft &quot;See? These Zerg ain´t so tough! They bleed like everyone else!&quot;-Marine, StarCraft &quot;He has come to disect our internal organs and feed them to the minions of Hades!&quot;-Ed, from Ed, Edd, and Eddy

You tag `em, we frag `em.-Jules Gonzalez, Mech Warrior 4 "And so I says, answer THAT and stay fashionable!"-Wraith Pilot, StarCraft

• lol, i killed titans and sabre players in my dagger... just be a agile fighter and dodge as much as possible and blast some missiles at his hull and they will die like almost all... about the missions, the real bestest profitable mission is in beta, 245k mission against GMG, ok, harder, but they drop more... after that maybe the 245k missions from the corsair base in omega-41... and then the missions from the planets (malta &amp; crete). i don´t know iff bounty hunters have real good missions from freeport 5, 9 and 10 (omega-41, omicron theta and tau-37). the highest payment mission i done was from fp 5 against hessians or corsairs... ______________________________ <A href=´http://www.earendilsplace.net/modules.php?name=Forums&amp;file=viewtopic&amp;t=1093´ Target=_Blank>Legion of Fury</a> (Clan Leader Seluka) <A href=´http://www.ottobohn.com/rip/forum/´ Target=_Blank>RIP</a>-member <A href=´http://www.novatech-enterprise.net/brboard/´ Target=_Blank>Blood Razors</a> (Squad Leader Seluka) <A href=´http://www.earendilsplace.net/modules.php?name=Forums&amp;file=viewtopic&amp;t=1232´ Target=_Blank>POTC</a>-member (Pirate WarThog)