Happy Fourth of July

• I hope that all the USA denizens and all others of various nationalities ( Yes even Taw's ) have a Happy and Safe 4th of July Holiday with your loved ones , friends and associates

Raises Beer and waves while cooking Steaks on Grill !!!!

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)

• Like they said in the movie, "The Great Escape", Down with the British! :lol:

After all, if it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be a holiday. :mrgreen:

Any way, those that shoot off fireworks, watch the fingers. ;)

Proud owner of a MacBook: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120 GB hard drive
    Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

The time has come, Join The Resistance!

• why in Sirius' would I give a monkey's left one about the 4th of July? Tawakalnistan is an enclave in Bretonian space, we don' have no steenkeen' 4th of July! We do have a monthly *Hang the Horse* day, and a Great Rabbit Hunt every Friday night (sponsored by IndyCorp Multimedia Entertainment and Prolefeed Holdings, Inc)

Why would any loyal British citizen wish to render any assistance to rebellious colonials in celebrating treasonable insurrection against their lawful sovereign? One day you'll come crawling back to us, begging to be re-included in our glorious family of nations (Pakistan aka former North-West Derkaderkastan, Rumbabawe aka former British Rumbabaland) and we'll make you suffer for all those MacDonalds wrappers and R Kelly videos, oh yes.

• Pfft what would you know about Celebrations of Freedom Taw

I quote from a AP news broadcast that one of your denizen's tried to escape in the latest break thru in Tawacked technology

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080706/D91OA6EG0.html">http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080706/D91OA6EG0.html</a><!-- m -->

man completes flight of fancy - in lawn chair

CAMBRIDGE, (AP) - Using his trusty Blowgun gun to help him return to Earth, a 48-year-old flew a lawn chair rigged with helium-filled balloons more than 200 miles across the Tawakistan desert Saturday

Sad so very Sad -- I would by the guy a beer for the attempt

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet - The man who is constantly in fear is every day condemned. (Syrus)

• Lancerwarrior

Chicken Mari-Guica

MMm sounds yummy always looking for a new recipe

• pah, that's Cambridge USA, not Cambridge UK; that's some Amurricun who's realised that you were all in error in revolting against your lawful sovereign, and wanted to show his pro-British sentiment by coming up with an eccentric scheme so that he'd fit in once he made it back over the Beeg Vater to the mother country

what do you know anyway, you live in a stable.

• MrEd -

Chicken Mari-Guica

MMm sounds yummy always looking for a new recipe

All I do is start w/ Ragu sauce and add 1lb. of cooked and cooled Linguica, along with some Maple Syrup and let the boneless chicken marinade in that overnight. Then cook the chicken on the grille and cook the sauce separately because it can be used later for pasta, etc. MUST cook the sauce as it had raw chicken in it. I'm sure it would be just as good w/ Italian sausage or Bratwurst.
    I'm cooking the last of this week's batch as I type... Good Stuff!

&quot;A little excitement in an otherwise dull day...&quot;

• Lancer, as someone was always saying to me, "It's always about food with you, isn't it Lancer" :lol:

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• mmm have to try that -- I have a great way to cook chicken on grill -- use 2 8 x 11 pans aluminum ( or as Taw would put it Al u-minium ) -- the ones with the ridges on them -- coat with olive oil or Pam -- place chicken on them and then put on grill -- spice to taste -- you can then turn grill up to very high without worrying about chicken burning -- flip once or twice ( drink a beer or two ) then turn grill down and place on clean grill face ( pans caused the heat to be reflected back and burned off detris ) and then char to taste ( having another Beer to celebrate great chicken )

• Knight -

Lancer, as someone was always saying to me, "It's always about food with you, isn't it Lancer"

YOU guessed it - just talk to some of the people I work with. Drive 'em crazy I do...

Mr. Ed -
    I'll STILL add another beer -- think I drank enough to float a battleship this long weekend!

&quot;A little excitement in an otherwise dull day...&quot;

• Less these days. :D

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5

• Less food, as I'm always around to give you a hard time, until the hare shows up to take over. :shock:

Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.5