• News,.. I got the News.

Like already mentioned in a thread on the Forum, it has been relative quiet here lately.
    There are various reasons for that. Busy staff, projects on hold, canceled projects... necessary talks with the teams, planning and so on.
    Much stuff we had to clear out in background.

So lets start with the results of all that.
    The TLR forum will be restructured. Over the past year we noticed that some things did not work out the way we wanted so we will do them different now.
    Earlier this year we introduced the Continuum mod as one official TLR Project and for some time everything worked well.
    Unfortunately due to the lack of communication structural problems appeared which in the end have caused new problems up to the point that we had to re-think the organization behind everything. Fortunately we managed to use the past 2 weeks to sort out the most important things and am currently planning a new organizational concept for this Project.
    This concept involves that we remove the Continuum boards from the TLR main forum and create a completely new Forum inside the TLR Community Framework.
    Sounds like chinese?
    Well, TLR is not just a forum, it is a Community Framework... in inside this Framework multiple Forums, Wikis and Websites can exist. All of them are connected. The users can switch from one Forum to the other with just one login. PMs can be sent to all members of the Community Framework. Resources are shared while different structures can be applied to the different modules of the framework.

Why do we do that?
    There are two main reasons for that.
    Most important is that the official TLR projects can get their individual structure and design as in the end they are meant to create mod and server communities here at TLR.
    The 2nd reason would be that if all projects operate on the Main TLR forum, players and team members would get confused by the threads and posts of other mod projects that we will host at TLR.

So in the end every team gets its own place to work and grow and all these places are part of TLR.
    Lancer's Reactor will be some kind of hub for these projects and communities aswell as it will remain source of modding knowledge and discussions.

And that brings me to the 2nd topic of this news.
    The introduction of a new Mod project.

Freelancer: Edge of Chaos
    A Hispanian war scenario which probably will even have a singleplayer campaign.
    More info I actually dont want to release yet... I believe that will be done soon enough.
    Edge of Chaos will just like Continuum get its own forum and a mod website here at TLR.

So In the end we officially will support 3 Mod projects (together with Crossfire over at SWAT Portal).
    Crossfire is ranked at position 1 for quiet a while at moddb and i'd like to see the other 2 projects joining such top positions some day.

What happens with the TLR Main forum?
    We finally will clean it up in january and give it a more clear structure.
    The TLR Main Forum will be linked with the Project forums and the modding questions can be solved at out main forum.

With other words everybody wins.

TLR is of course open to accept new/old mod projects. Project leaders which want to receive the same kind of support are welcome to introduce their work as official TLR Project.

• Black Prophecy... Haven't played it ever since the beta...

Oh OP, why do you always go for a commercial licence?! You can get great stuff for free!! Or even better: Make something by yourself!
    I know you're rich and everything, but if you're not going to use it for commerce, don't pay a commercial price, the mods are freeware!